We are The Hong Kong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel (HKRITA).
We are established with funding from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the HKSAR Government and a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
We work with Industry to invent, innovate, and create new solutions that make our industries better and benefit our society.
We are a young, energetic team that delights in bringing together researchers and industry partners.
We thrive on challenges. We are excited by new possibilities. We love to create new and better products, machines, and solutions. Applications are now invited for the following position.
- The personal data in relation to your application will be used by HKRITA to assess your suitability for assuming the position you are applying for, and to determine the remuneration and benefits package, if applicable. It may be provided to departments/offices, and/or any internal/external assessors, where applicable, authorised to process the information for purposes relating to appointment.
- Providing full and complete information in your application and/or completion of all items on the application form is obligatory for selection purposes. Failure to provide these data may affect the processing and outcome of your application.
- Applicants are requested to attach photocopies of certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents to support information given in your application. These copies are not returnable and will be verified in due course.
- It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of no longer than two years. When similar vacancies in HKRITA arise during the period, we may transfer your application to the corresponding recruitment exercises. Thereafter, your application together with all materials you provided will be disposed of. If you do not agree to this arrangement, please write to the Director, Corporate Services of HKRITA at the address in the following paragraph to indicate your disagreement and request your application be destroyed immediately upon the end of the current selection process.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and/or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please write to the Director, Corporate Services, The Hong Kong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel Limited, R906-08, Shirley Chan Building, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Kowloon, Hong Kong.