The appointee(s) will be required to:
• Be responsible for conducting R&D activities, such as carrying out experiments, studying and summarizing research findings and development of prototypes;
• Manage R&D projects, including technical and financial aspects and other project administrative tasks, such as preparing project updates and reports;
• Work closely with R&D researchers and personnel; coordinate with local and overseas universities, research institutions and business partners, and handle enquiries in a professional manner; and
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• A master’s degree or above in any STEM subjects or a bachelor’s degree with three or more years of research / relevant work experience;
• Highly-organized and capable of working under pressure with multi-task assignments;
• Good interpersonal skills; and
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua being an advantage.
Applicants with less experience may be considered for the position of Research Assistant.
Applicants should state their current and expected salary in the application. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointment will be offered on a contract basis, re-engagement thereafter is subject to mutual agreement.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae in strict confidence to Human Resources Manager, The Hong Kong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel Limited, R906-8, Shirley Chan Building, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon. (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. HKRITA reserves the right to consider late applications and nominations, and to fill or not to fill the positions. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purpose. Check out the details of the Personal Information Collection Statement for recruitment.
*Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL” and quote the position applied for and its reference number on the envelope.