4-in-1 Multi-Functional (Water-, Oil-Repellent, Soil- and Wrinkle-Resistant) Finishing
A dip-pad-cure process is preferable for the application of 4 in 1 multiprotective finishing agent with the following conditions for reference only: one dip and one pad with solution pick-up about 50-60%, then cured at 160℃ for 1.5 min (if lightweight cotton) or 175℃ for 1.5 min (if heavy cotton).
• Excellent water/oil/soil repellency and wrinkle-free treatment of textiles in one step, simple operation process and lower energy consumption.
• Durable treatment with excellent multi-care properties.
• Provide good wrinkle-recovery functions to the fabrics with ultralow strength-loss.
• Applicable to cellulosic fibers, such as cotton, linen, viscose and their intertextures, the treated fabrics have steady form, very soft handle and good breathability.
• Applicable to white textiles, can maintain the original shade and whiteness.
• A water-based environment friendly system, non-toxic, nonflammable, non-corrosive.
Get in touch with us
If you have any enquiries or comments, feel free to contact us!
* Mandatory fields
Thank you for reaching out.
We will be in touch soon.