Trial: Activity-based Carbon Footprint Modelling (ACFM) for Intimate Apparels
The system widely covers 10 common production modes of the intimate apparel industry. Assisted by a comprehensive user manual, one could effectively manage carbon emission of each production activity.
10 common production modes of the intimate apparel industry:
1. Fabric Knitting /Weaving
2. Narrow Fabrics Manufacturing
3. Fiberfil Manufacturing
4. Fabric Dyeing & Finishing
5. Fabric Printing & Finishing
6. PU / Fabric Moulding
7. Hook & Eye Tapes Manufacturing
8. Wire Manufacturing
9. Ring & Slide Manufacturing
10. Garment Manufacturing
• In alignment with government regulations in carbon reduction
• Better cost control and corporate efficiency
• Easy calculation on carbon footprint of production activities
• Enhance competitive advantage
• Opportunity to reduce carbon emission of the entire supply chain
The ACFM was developed in response to the need of the intimate apparel industry by professional system analysts and programmers. Comparing with Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) approach, the ACFM possesses the advantages of simple, user-friendly, maximal flexibility and cost effectiveness in carbon footprint disclosure that fits the demand of the industry today. It is an innovative and unique methodology that dissected all carbon footprint generating activity of manufacturing process into constituent modules, and then to model, gather, analyse and disclosure their activity-based carbon footprints.
Get in touch with us
If you have any enquiries or comments, feel free to contact us!
* Mandatory fields
Thank you for reaching out.
We will be in touch soon.