Reusable Elastic Tape
• External fixation of subluxed joint
• Control range of motion of injured joint
• Partially replacing function of injured muscle
• Progressive correction of deformity of extremities, e.g. clubfeet
• Adhere devices to the skin
This project solves the technical problem of tapes available in the market, providing an easy peeling, easy to clean patterned viscoelastic tape which is reusable with a micro-nano structures surface. The micro-nano surface structure pattern is set by an array column constituted of a viscoelastic adhesive tape made of an elastic polymer material. The patterned surface has a micro-nano structure formed by cylindrical body with a sticky end.
Get in touch with us
If you have any enquiries or comments, feel free to contact us!
* Mandatory fields
Thank you for reaching out.
We will be in touch soon.