Synthesis of Self-Cleaning Materials for Textiles Products
A dip-pad-cure process is preferable for the application of self-cleaning finishing agent with the following conditions for reference only: one dip and one pad with solution pick-up about 70-80%, then cured at 120°C for 2 min.
A non-exclusive license covers the fabrication and application of an advanced self-cleaning treatment system.
• Energy saving process without the need for high temperature curing
• Applicable at temperature from room temperature to 120℃
• Particles have the right arrangement of atoms - anatase form - this arrangement boosts the particles catalytic power
• Utilisation of visible light or indoor light source
• High wash fastness
• No skin irritation
• Low cost
• Suitable for various textile fibres, plastics, wood, leathers, etc.
• Able to utilize existing textile manufacturing equipments
Get in touch with us
If you have any enquiries or comments, feel free to contact us!
* Mandatory fields
Thank you for reaching out.
We will be in touch soon.